Monday, July 27, 2009

Appliance parts

Today I decided to stop putting it off and order a new lint screen for one of the laundry room dryers. I called Sears and gave them the part number from my Kenmore parts list that came with the dryer. Sears wanted $31.99 for the screen plus $10.99 freight. I also called Appliance Parts Depot and they wanted $39.49 and I forgot to ask what freight would be. Then finally I called Appliance Parts Pros at 1-877-477-7278 and their price was $25.63 plus 4.95 economy freight. That was quite a savings. I got this company's name from a Google search and I am so glad I did! we all know price is not the only consideration but if the part is right I will feel pretty smart! It's hot and dry here in South Texas but I'm still glad to be alive and well at Laguna Shore Village RV Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment