Saturday, June 27, 2009

Photo Class Portraits




















Today was a great learning day! I went to my final class at the Corpus Christi Art Museum. I left all my pretty portraits I had for the class at home by mistake! So I had to listen to the instructor go over everyones pictures except mine. The light came on in my head. Barney had been right. There is no right or wrong way to take pictures. I wanted to lessen wrinkles with light and The instructor liked wrinkles! Go figure. The interesting styles included one student who used venition blinds to make a pattern that was interesting and lessened the light on his portrait of his wife. I also found out that I had the most helpful models of all. One lady had to promise ice cream and one man said his wife got more cooperative with wine! I am going to carry this class and it's lessons with me always. Thanks for listening!




No comments:

Post a Comment