Friday, April 6, 2012


Spring along the Laguna Madre is spectacular for me! My Lilly is opening better than in years past! I took the upper picture with my new Tamron 60mm F2 lens. It is so nice and sharp for flowers! It's hard to take a bad photo of flowers!
The lower photo was a sunrise this morning. I love to park by the shore and absorb the peace among the cries of the gulls and the hum of boats and the ever-changing light! It's a wonderful place to read too!

Last night's Memorial Celebration was wonderful! Both my parents were well enough to attend and the speaker was very knowledgeable and easy to focus on! Our meeting was at 9:15 because it must be after sundown and we share our Kingdom Hall. That time slot was less desirable to me but I enjoyed the less crowded surrounding!  When you cooperate with the arrangement you are rewarded. Thank You Jehovah!

No comments:

Post a Comment