Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fine dining at Lunch!

We went to Sugarbakers for lunch today! It was a very nice dining experience. All over one wall of the building was every theme and color of cake you can imagine and some I never would have. They make and sell them there! The lunch was very well prepared. I had a chicken pot pie and a beautiful green salad! I liked the variety of green and red lettuce and spinach leaves too. There was a cup of chicken vegetable soup that was tastefully seasoned. Our server Kim was flitting around like a hummingbird in a flower garden. I really look forward to going back! They are located at 2766 Santa Fe Street, Corpus Christi,TX 78404,. Call 361-884-9541 if you want a beautiful cake designed for your special occasion. They had good cookies and cake for visitors too (don't ask me how I know). It was busy so go early!

No comments:

Post a Comment