Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Afternoon at the Spa

I had a great time this afternoon! I went to The Beach House Day Spa here on North Padre Island. The address is 14641 So.Padre Island Drive Suite A, and the phone number is 361.244.8354. Miranda Wiggins greeted me with the same cheery smile you see above in the red shirt. I had never had a massage or a facial or a mud wrap but I liked it! At first I was frustrated with the items they had for me to cover up with. They were one size fits all and I am not that all. But once we sorted that out Miranda guided me along and made me feel like a princess. The massage was so relaxing I didn't want it to end! The facial opened up by sinuses and my face is still glowing! My skin is baby soft after the mud wrap! I thoroughly recommend these people if you are in or around Corpus Christi, Texas

1 comment:

  1. hey, what gives. You didn't even call me to go with you! Sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete