Monday, December 13, 2010

Yellow Kitty Tony and A New Camera

Today I am showing off my new yellow kitty and my new Olympus E-620 dslr camera!

Tony is a male kitten that showed up about two months ago. He loves to be scratched and has a very loud purr ! I really enjoy him. The rocks he is sitting on are full of fossils. Those rocks make a good encasement for the Gold Fish pond fountain.
The silly kitten has a big yawn and he loves to chew on his cloth toys tied to string. Husband says he doesn't like the cat but he has been caught petting him!
Things are hectic here at the RV Park this time of year! January and February are usually our peak business! Lots of people bring their pets and we enjoy seeing them walking around the park! Today is so sunny we have people sunbathing. Not like the northern states! I better let you go. I hope you enjoyed meeting Tony Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment