Thursday, May 21, 2009



This morning I awoke to a gorgeous blue sky and crying gulls! Doodles the cat was waiting patiently for me to come out and scratch his back, call him sweet names. I call him fat boy mostly. We walked down the steps and brought Laurence (Hubby) the paper and then on to let Doodles and Jetty in the wreck room. I turn on the airconditioner for them and me later. Off to see if there are any pretty shore birds on Laguna Shores Road!


There were lots of Roseattes and Herons and Egrets close by Lola Johnson Road! The water is rising along the east side of the upper Laguna Madre! Visited my parents and came back to the Office! Laurence says the rising water makes it harder to find the already illusive Red Fish! He and Steve went fishing yesterday! Steve had a blast on his first time stalking Reds! They caught some Trout and Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment